THE HAPPY TRAIL
#spiritfree, clarified milk punch riff on the fuzzy navel.
4oz Peach Tamarind Element Shrub
4oz Fresh Orange Juice
2 cups House “Horchata” *(see recipe below)
2 cups of milk
2/3 cup sugar2oz cinnamon bark (or a few dashes of cinnamon powder)
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Heat the milk until the sugar dissolves. Add the cinnamon and vanilla. Let it infuse for about 10 minutes. Boil right before you add it to the other ingredients.
1. Add Peach Tamarind Shrub + Orange Juice to a glass measuring cup that will hold at least 4 cups of liquid.
2. Pour boiling horchata in with the orange juice and shrub.
3. Make a weird face while you watch it curdle.
4. Strain through a superfine, metal coffee filter (or something similar)
5. Garnish with an expressed orange twist
*”Horchata” (a quick house made version):